Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Cllr. Mills

Councillor Mills Councillor Mills

Cllr. Mills (DPI link to follow)

Having been born and raised in Maidstone, my studies and teaching career took me to Nottingham, Essex and East Sussex before I came to Broadstairs in 1993 to take up a post at Dane Court Grammar School. I moved to Minster in 2000 and have been very happy here ever since. I have sung in St. Mary’s church choir since 2001 and I love spending my spare time frequenting the pubs and restaurants in the village. I also sing in a chamber choir in Canterbury and we often deputise for the cathedral choir when they are not available. We also travel the country deputising for other cathedral choirs. I am a keen cricketer and golfer and my wife Ann and I also enjoy dancing and rescuing animals. Our 11 grandchildren keep us busy too! I have loved living in the village and wanted to be a Councillor to be able to give something back to a place that has given, and will doubtless continue to give  me so much pleasure.

Councillor Colin Mills

Committees:

To contact Cllr. Mills please complete the relevant boxes below

If you have any documentation you wish to send with your message please attach it here: