Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Cllr. Mrs. Kearns

Councillor Mrs. Kearns Councillor Mrs. Kearns

Cllr. Mrs. Kearns (DPI link to follow)

I was born in Canterbury  and was brought up in Whitstable  as the youngest of nine children.  I attended St Anselms Catholic School in Canterbury  before going to Canterbury College to study Nursery Nursing.  In 2015 I completed a Law degree.

I have worked in many  Nursery's and was an After School Club Manager in Whitstable.  I have had a variety of different jobs , most recently working for our village’s Salvation Army as their administrator.

My Husband Sam and I moved to Minster in 2017 . We have two children aged 17 and 2.

I have loved being part of this community and found the people to be so warm and welcoming . I felt I wanted to do some good in our village  and so joined the Parish Council.

My interests include baking , cycling , scootering and gardening . I love singing and belong to our village choir. I spend a lot of time out walking with my family in and around our lovely village . 

Cllr. Mrs. Frances Kearns

Committees:

To contact Cllr. Kearns please complete the relevant boxes below

If you have any documentation you wish to send with your message please attach it here: