Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Minster Parish Council

Cllr. Mrs. McCarthy

Councillor Mrs. McCarthy Councillor Mrs. McCarthy

Cllr Mrs. McCarthy - DPI link

Born in Gillingham, my family moved to Monkton when I was 3. I attended Monkton School and enjoyed growing up in such a great village. I trained to become a hairdresser at Thanet College for 3 years, I then got a job in a Minster Salon, later I took over the business and at 23 opened my own salon.

I love being part of the village and moved here in 2010. I got married in 2011. After 6 years I closed my salon doors and became a mobile hairdresser, I enjoy being out in the village every day.

Wanting to do more in the Community I joined the Minster Show Committee in 2014 and have loved being part of such an amazing event in the village and hope to continue for many years. I have developed a love of gardening and enjoy spending time growing my own plants and veg and pottering in my garden. I also enjoy baking and making celebration cakes for friends and family.

Seeing Minster growing over the last 9 years has made me want to help preserve the sense of community we have here and to keep it the wonderful village that it is.

Cllr. Mrs. Leanne McCarthy

Tel: 07784 485 494

Committees: Operations

To contact Cllr. McCarthy please complete the relevant boxes below:

If you have any documentation you wish to send with your message, please attach it here: