Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Minster Parish Council

Cllr. Mrs. McCarthy

Minster Parish Council Cllr. Mrs. McCarthy

Born in Gillingham, my family moved to Monkton when I was 3. I attended Monkton School and enjoyed growing up in such a great village. I trained to become a hairdresser at Thanet College for 3 years, I then got a job in a Minster Salon, later I took over the business and at 23 opened my own salon.

I love being part of the village and moved here in 2010. I got married in 2011. After 6 years I closed my salon doors and became a mobile hairdresser, I enjoy being out in the village every day.

Wanting to do more in the Community I joined the Minster Show Committee in 2014 and have loved being part of such an amazing event in the village and hope to continue for many years. I have developed a love of gardening and enjoy spending time growing my own plants and veg and pottering in my garden. I also enjoy baking and making celebration cakes for friends and family.

Seeing Minster growing over the last 9 years has made me want to help preserve the sense of community we have here and to keep it the wonderful village that it is.

Cllr. Mrs. Leanne McCarthy

Tel: 07784 485 494

Committees: Operations

To contact Cllr. McCarthy please complete the relevant boxes below:

If you have any documentation you wish to send with your message, please attach it here: